Eagle Warrior Yogi Tek
Eagle Warrior Yoga designed its yoga pants around the necessary movement utilized during yoga practice. Yogi|Tek refers to the unique patterns and designs that are created to allow the body to flow through the movement of each asana without constricting any areas. These patterns in turn have developed into specialized yoga clothing for both men and women.
Yogi|Tek Found in Mukti Pants/Shorts:
- • Heavy waistband to keep the pants/shorts from riding up or down.
- • Men’s pants/shorts have a slimmer waistband with more contraction to hold things in place while the woman’s pants/shorts have a wider waistband to keep everything tucked away.
- • Men’s pants/shorts have a front pouch to allow room for the junk without having to readjust.
- • Woman’s pants/shorts have no front vertical seam yet fit snug around all curves.
- • No back vertical seam to avoid the pants/shorts from sticking between cheeks.
- • Knee seams on pants to allow for the movement of the knee through lunges and squats while keeping the pants in place
- • Rear gluteus band to allow for stretching when doing lunges and squats to help keep the pants/shorts in place. This is the opposing force to the knee seams in the pants.
- • Side seams that tailors towards the buttocks to allow for increased seat room for the advanced yogi.
- • Inner seam has been replaced by a band. This band technology allows for movement in all directions without using a gusset or collecting all of the seams under our pelvic region.
- • Clothing care labels are printed so they do not annoy you while you’re deep in meditation.
Yogi|Tek Found in Bandanas:
- • Velcro strips to adhere on the back of your head
- • No knot so you can avoid discomfort when in savasana
- • One size fits most