P.R.A.Y Jewelry Harmonizing Buddha Necklace
- Vintage, hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind, from Far East, 10-50+yrs old
- Infused with special energy to bring wearer protection, good fortune & abundance
- Back side imprints: Buddha images, famed monk, or Yantras – sacred geometrical symbols, energetic signatures of consciousness and Universe.
- Chalcedony: harmonizing stone, bringing good will & spirit into self
- Rudraksha seed charm: rebalances energy, reduces stress, considered sacred in Hindu traditions
- Tassel: represents enlightenment
- Choice of Sterling silver or Gold plated chain, 16"
PRAY pendants, bracelets and rings, infused unique 9 metal combination, draws energies from the ancient Kris Sword process which has been used for thousands of years in SE Asia for protection and transformation.
The swords are infused with this unique combination of metals to represent 9 Hindu Gods, 9 directions on the planet, and additionally powers from the maker. Considered to have spirit, or energy which enable powerful manifestation, the reason PRAY founders chose to reformulate this ancient tool into modern P.R.A.Y. amulets, the Kris combination adds potent energies toPRAY’s formula.
During the creation and infusion process, all pieces are blessed by PRAY’s makers, whose energetic blessing powers stem from generations.
P.R.A.Y. is made from the Kris Sword composition of 9 symbolic metals: Gold, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Silver, Pewter, Alpaca, Lead, Nickel. All metals used in P.R.A.Y. are recycled.
Please allow 21 days for your P.R.A.Y Jewelry to arrive as it will ship via postal service direct from Thailand.